This website is published by LYDIA SOLUTIONS.
Simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 1 785 979 euros, registered in Paris under the unique identification number 534 479 589.
Registered office: 14 avenue de l'Opéra 75001 Paris France.
Intracommunity VAT number: FR67 534 479 589.
APE number : 6201Z.
Phone number : 01.82.88.11.69
Director of the publication: Mr. Cyril CHICHE, President of LYDIA SOLUTIONS.
Help and contacts:
firstname.lastname@example.org (for individuals)
email@example.com (for professionals)
Hosting of the website :
This website is hosted by the OCTOPUCE SARL, 25 rue Popincourt, 75011 Paris (09.72.44.29.15) on Iliad’s datacenter servers located in the Paris region as well as by the company GOOGLE CLOUD FRANCE SARL, 8 rue de Londres, 75009 Paris (08.05.98.04.25) on Google Cloud datacenter servers located in Belgium. Lydia's website and services are subject to French law.
The content of the website is subject to the law applicable in France. Any user acknowledges the jurisdiction of the French courts for any dispute relating to the contents and use of the website in first instance as well as on appeal.
LYDIA SOLUTIONS is licensed and supervised by the French Prudential and Resolution Control Authority ("ACPR") as an electronic money institution authorized to provide payment services and as a finance company. Bank code (CIB): 17598. REGAFI identifier: 62677.
LYDIA SOLUTIONS is mandated as a payment service provider by four partners:
- For the management of the electronic money and payment account, the execution of payment transactions and the provision of payment cards: OKALI (SASU), an electronic money institution, approved by the ACPR under the identifier REGAFI N°91091 and the CIB bank code N°17448, with registered office located at 50 rue la Boétie 75008 Paris, registered with the RCS of Paris under N°890 111 776 ;
- For the provision of payment initiation and account information services: BUDGET INSIGHT (SAS), a payment institution approved by the ACPR (REGAFI identifier No. 73921, CIB bank code No. 16948), with registered office located at 86 rue de Paris, 91400 Orsay, and registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under No. 749 867 206;
- For the provision of IBANs and associated account management and payment operations: TREEZOR (SAS), an electronic money institution approved by the ACPR (REGAFI identifier N°63 512, CIB bank code N°16 798), with registered office located at 41 rue de Prony, 75017 Paris, and registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under N° 807 465 059;
- For the provision of payment initiation and account information services: TINK AB, a payment institution approved by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen, CIB bank code No. 44059) and with registered office located at Vasagatan, 11, 11120 Stockholm and registered with the EBR (European Business Register) under No. 5 568 982 192.
LYDIA SOLUTIONS is also registered with the French Organisme pour le Registre Unique des Intermédiaires en assurance, banque et finance (ORIAS) under the N°18 007 465 as :
- Non-exclusive agent in banking and payment services (MOBSP) for the company FLOA (ORIAS registration number 07 028 160, SIREN number 434 130 423) for the supply of the "Petit Prêt Express Lydia" offer (payment facilities and consumer credit);
- Insurance intermediary agent (MIA) for the company FLOA (ORIAS registration number 07 028 160, SIREN N°434 130 423) for the supply of the ;
- Banking and payment services intermediary agent (MIOBSP) for CASHBEE (ORIAS registration number 19 002 094, SIREN N°838 801 058) for the provision of the MY MONEY BANK interest-bearing savings account.
- Tied agent of the investment services provider on an exclusive basis for Bitpanda Financial Services GmbH (registration number: FN 551181 k) for the provision of the order reception and transmission service.
The present legal notice may be modified at any time, without prior notice, by LYDIA SOLUTIONS according to the evolution of its legal status.
Content of the website:
LYDIA SOLUTIONS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on this website, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, it cannot guarantee the completeness or the absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus).
LYDIA SOLUTIONS declines any responsibility in case of difficulty or impossibility to access the website due to a problem of internet connection.
The responsibility of LYDIA SOLUTIONS can not be held in case of indirect damages such as, without this list being exhaustive, losses arising from transactions made on the basis of information contained on the website, loss of profit, loss of business and losses arising from an interruption of service due to a problem of Internet connection.
It is reminded that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the network and that it is up to each user of the Internet to take all appropriate measures to protect its own data and / or software from contamination by viruses circulating on the Internet. LYDIA SOLUTIONS cannot be held responsible for elements beyond its control and for damages that could possibly be caused by the technical environment of the users of this website, in particular computers, software, network equipment (modems, telephones...) and any material used to access or use the service and/or information.
The whole of this website and each of its elements taken separately are protected under French and international legislation on copyright, trademark and database law and, in general, on intellectual property, both as regards its form (choice, plan, arrangement of materials, means of access to data, organization of data ...), as regards each of the elements of its content (texts, images, videos, etc ...). Any reproduction, representation, distribution or redistribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this website on any medium or by any process whatsoever, as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or provision of third parties in any manner whatsoever are prohibited unless expressly authorized by the director of the publication. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement likely to engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Only the paper reproduction is authorized under the conditions of a strictly personal use, of the respect of the integrity of the reproduced documents, or in short quotation with clear and readable mention of the source.
The brands mentioned on the website are protected: their reproduction or use, of any kind, is forbidden.
The hypertext links established in the direction of other websites do not engage the responsibility of LYDIA SOLUTIONS, in particular with regard to the contents of these websites.
LYDIA SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the hypertext links pointing to the present website.
When consulting the website, LYDIA SOLUTIONS is led to process personal data about you, as the controller, for the management of the commercial relationship, electronic money accounts or payment, or products and services subscribed, the selection of risks, compliance with legal and regulatory obligations including the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, the determination of tax status, the fight against fraud, the collection or assignment of debts, commercial prospecting, the realization of commercial animations and targeted advertising campaigns as well as the making of appointments, the processing of requests for information and requests for callbacks, if necessary through forms and contact pages.
Trackers or "Cookies":
For more information, the user is invited to consult the Lydia Tracker and Cookie Usage Policy.
This website is protected by an important level of technical security, and is under permanent surveillance by the teams of LYDIA SOLUTIONS. The algorithms and mechanisms used to protect your communications with LYDIA SOLUTIONS and the information that concerns you, respect the French and European regulations in force.