let success be your noise
Lydia is a Paris-based fast growing mobile financial services platform with over 4 Million users and a 30% market share among French Millennials, who use its brand as a verb. Co-founded by Antoine Porte and Cyril Chiche, Lydia launched in 2013. Itis the most successful French B2C fintech having raised over $160 million in funding from investors such as Tencent, XAnge, New Alpha, Groupe Duval, and Founders Future.
- Lydia raises over $100 million and becomes a French unicorn (12/2021)
- Lydia launches its trading feature (11/2021 - in French)
- Lydia launches its cashback program with Paylead (08/2021 - in French)
- Lydia launches its « Buy Now Pay Later » solution (07/2021 - in French)
- Lydia Raises Additional $86M Led by Accel in Series B Extension (12/2020)
- Lydia announces €40 million Series B funding led by Tencent, to create Europe's leading finance super-app (01/2020)
- Previous press releases
Read our blog, it is full of information.
Photos, logos and illustrations are available in our press kit.
Lydia in the press: