LYDIA ROULETTE RULES
LYDIA SOLUTIONS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1,784,366.00 euros, having its registered office at 14 Avenue de l'Opéra - 75001 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 534 479 589, registered with the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution under the number REGAFI n°62677, and mandated by SFPMEI, as Agent Provider of Payment Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer")
Organizes from Friday, July 30, 2021 an advertising lottery, entitled the "Lydia Roulette" (hereinafter referred to as the "Game"), aimed at customers of the Lydia Solution for Individuals (hereinafter referred to as the "Users"), the terms and conditions of which are set out below.
2. DEFINITION OF THE GAME
The Lydia Roulette game is an advertising lottery defined by Article L121-20 of the French Consumer Code as a commercial practice implemented by a professional towards consumers, in the form of promotional operations aiming at the attribution of a gain or an advantage of any kind by means of a draw, whatever the modalities, or by the intervention of a random element.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The Game is exclusively open to natural persons using the Lydia Solution for Individuals and holding a Lydia payment card, physical or virtual, distributed by Visa (hereinafter referred to as the "Lydia x Visa card").
The Game is open to all Users in countries in which the payment card service is offered by the Organizer, as of the date of participation in the Game.
Participation in the Game implies irrevocable and unconditional acceptance of the Lydia Solution for Individuals Terms and Conditions of Use, the Lydia x Visa Card Terms and Conditions of Use and the Lydia Roulette rules, as developed below.
Participation in the Game is open from Friday, July 30, 2021, for a period of one (1) year, i.e. until Friday, July 22, 2022 inclusive (until 12:00 a.m. of the following day).
In order to participate in the Game, the User is required to make at least one payment with one of the Lydia x Visa payment cards, of which he is the holder.
The minimum transaction amount is fifty cents (€0.50) for the purpose of purchasing a good or providing a service in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The User retains, in any case, the right to accept or refuse the refund of the winning payment.
The Organizer does not take into account for the draw and is expressly excluded:
- Payment transactions made through a banking, payment or electronic money or investment service provider other than Lydia, its principals and business partners;
- Payment transactions consisting of, or having as their purpose, top-ups of bank, payment, e-money and investment accounts, external to the Lydia payment money account and any other transactions similar to "quasi-cash" having as their purpose to feed the above mentioned external accounts. The transactions are identified according to the so-called "MCC" codes of the Visa "Merchant Category Classification". This includes MCC code 6051. Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Non-Fiat Currency, Money Orders (Not Money Transfer), Account Funding (not Stored Value Load), Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment;
- Payment transactions for the purpose of conducting gaming and wagering transactions, including lottery tickets, casino chips, wagers, and off-track betting (MCC 7995. Betting, including Lottery, Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race, Tracks and games of chance to win prizes of monetary value) ;
- Payment transactions consisting of, or having as their purpose, a money transfer or cash money order (MCC 4829. Money orders, Wire Transfer);
Cash withdrawals made at a bank branch counter or through an ATM of a banking institution (MCC 6010. Financial Institutions, Automated Cash Disbursements. 6011 Financial Institutions - Automated Cash Disbursements);
- Payment transactions consisting of, or having as their purpose, Visa or Mastercard cashback (MCC 6050. Quasi cash-member financial institution);
Operations for the purpose of identifying payment transactions (MCC Payment Transaction, Customer Financial Institution);
- Payment transactions that are not completed, not successful, refused, abandoned, stopped by accident and/or refunded by the payee;
- Payment transactions made in violation of the Lydia Terms and Conditions of Use for Individuals and the Lydia x Visa Card Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Organizer reserves the right to carry out any useful verification to the Users in order to check the correct application of the present rules. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the invalidity of the User's participation.
The Organizer also reserves the right to disqualify, at any time and without prior notice, participants who have carried out any fraudulent or abusive maneuver or maneuver intended to circumvent the stipulations of these rules or to distort the normal course of the Game and the probabilities of winning, and to withdraw the winnings of any User who has made a payment with a sum resulting from fraud.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DRAW AND EXPECTED WINNINGS
1) Every one thousand (1000) payment transactions made by all Users of the Lydia Solution for Individuals, from the same country, by means of their Lydia x Visa payment card, the Organizer will draw one of the payment transactions meeting the above conditions (see 3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY IN THE GAME).
This drawn payment is then designated a winner and will be reimbursed to the User who made it (hereinafter referred to as the "Winner") within the limits explained below.
The draw is made automatically by means of a random selection algorithm, set up by Lydia.
The User of the free Lydia Solution for Individuals benefits of the x0.5 lottery:
- A refund equal to half the amount of his payment, and this,
- Within the limit of a refund amount of fifty euros (€50).
The User with a Lydia Blue Subscription benefits of the lottery x1:
- A refund equal to the amount of his payment and this,
- Within the limit of a refund amount of one hundred euros (€100).
The User with a Lydia Black Subscription benefits of the x2 boosted lottery:
- A refund equal to twice the amount of his/her payment, and this,
- Within the limit of a refund amount of two hundred euros (€200).
It is expressly agreed that the expected gain consists solely of the above-mentioned description, within the limit of the refund ceilings, and this, for the entire duration of the advertising operation.
2) If a User, who has been a Lydia Blue Subscription holder for less than one month, has not been lucky enough to have one of his payments drawn and reimbursed by the Organizer, he may participate in a second draw: every fifty (50) payment transactions made by new Lydia Bleu Subscription holders, from the same country, by means of their Lydia x Visa payment card, the Organizer will draw one of the payment transactions made by these Users. The participant can only be declared a Winner once for this second draw. Apart from these modifications, the second draw meets the same conditions and is organized according to the same methods as the first.
5. CONDITIONS FOR LOTTERY WINNINGS
The Winners, drawn to receive a refund of their payment within the above-mentioned limits (4. DRAWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND HOPEFUL WINNERS) will be notified the day after the draw between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) by sending an email to the address provided by the User when creating his/her Lydia account.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday winners will be notified on the Monday following the drawing (excluding holidays). Holiday winners will be notified on the first business day after the holiday.
Winners will also be notified in the Lydia app, by means of a notification. The winning payment will be refunded directly to the User's payment account within the above-mentioned limits.
The Winners selected at random agree to provide, upon request, to the Sweepstakes Organizer, all information necessary to verify their identity and transactions. The Winners attest to the truthfulness of all information they provide to the Organizer and authorize all legal verifications concerning the information provided.
Any information that is incomplete, false, erroneous, illegible, unusable, and/or does not correspond to what was declared when registering for the Lydia Solution for individuals during the entire duration of the Game will result in the invalidity of the Winner's participation and he/she will not be able to claim to have won and will lose the benefit of his/her refund.
6. FILING OF THE GAME RULES
These rules are available for the duration of the Game on the Lydia Application and on the Lydia website at the following URL
They are deemed accepted by the Participants to the Game, as soon as the Users carry out a payment transaction eligible for reimbursement, after their online accessibility.
The Organizer shall not be held liable if, in the event of an event constituting a case of Force Majeure as defined by Article 1218 of the French Civil Code and by the jurisprudence of the French Court of cassation, the Game should be modified, suspended, shortened, terminated or canceled.
The Organizer also reserves the right to extend the period of participation in the Game and to postpone its end.
The Organizer may modify or terminate the conditions of the Game if it appears that fraud or attempted fraud, whether actual or suspected, through the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means or schemes, has occurred, in any form whatsoever and at any time in connection with participation in the Game.
The Organizer reserves the right, in such event, to withhold or withdraw winnings from any person suspected of having engaged in one or more fraudulent acts in connection with the Game or the use of the Lydia Application for individuals.
The Organizer shall not be liable if, as a result of attempted or actual fraud, or the use of artificial, fraudulent or criminal means, the operation of the Game or the designation of the Winner is canceled, postponed or modified, or the duration of the Game is shortened.
By participating in this Game, each User agrees and undertakes to bear alone any damage or loss caused or suffered as a result of his or her participation in this Game, unless otherwise provided by public policy.
8. APPLICABLE LAW, CLAIMS, JURISDICTION
The present rules are subject to French law. Only the French version of the present rules is authentic.
For any claim, participants may send :
- An e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A postal mail to the following address: Service Reclamations, Lydia Solutions, 14 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
For any dispute not resolved amicably, and unless otherwise provided for public policy, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The present rules are subject to French law. Only the French version of the present rules is authentic.